Sunday, August 26, 2012

I found this review online.. I didn't write it.. but i so totally agree with it!! MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 I was very intrigued with this product. This is a complexion corrector and face perfector and can be worn alone or under your foundation. Its a cream to powder formula and feels very light and airy on your skin. It does a good job with taking away the shine of your face and leaving a nice matte finish. I used it as a primer under my foundation. I loved it because it was not greasy like some other primers can feel, i.e. - Smashbox photo finish primer. I have been depending on the Smashbox primer but sometimes would not like the almost greasy look and feel it left on my skin. I would have to apply blot powder on my face right after applying my foundation, but with this cream to powder formula from AVON, it turns to a dry airy texture on your face as soon as you rub it in. I love matte finish looks, with no shine, so this product is perfect for me. AVON has also started making it in a tinted version for darker complexions.
It's very cheap too $10.

No comments: