Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Electrify Me Perfume... A jolt of black pepper and iced blueberries charged with warm woods and molten sugar...shock your senses! Ok, let me be honest... when I first saw this in the Avon book.. I thougth its so pretty I love the colors. So that is what sparked me to buy the samples. Ok, lets be serious... black pepper? Are you sure? Yup... and guess what i had to buy a bottle because it smells AMAING!! I have bought many perfumes from Avon.. and this by far is my fav! I have already so many bottles... and keep having to buy more samples! Who would of though black pepper? HA! Oh but when you smell it... oh man... you will be in HEAVEN!

If you would like to try a sample just let me know... or visit http://www.youravon.com/kmahood use code FSWER for FREE shipping on any size order :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It requires a lot of effort to break this habit of
nail biting. Of course, just because the theory is well known does not mean its right.
A lot of studies have revealed that approximately 28% to 33% of children between the ages of
7 and 10 have the habit of biting their fingernails.



My webpage - How to stop nail biting